Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Wanderer

Still walking the empty streets,
Now the legs shaking a bit,
Road ahead is full of mist,
Testing my vision every feet,

Come a long way, gotta go far
Roads are unknown so the stars
Sun in the sky blessing fury
Who will comfort in the world dreary?

Forks and junctions every corner
Making it difficult even more
Finding something is losing it, dear
Strange are the rules that ‘play’ here

There I find a hazy figure,
Standing tall in a journey obscure,
My heart cried you got a mate,
Long way traveled but not that late….

“Expected you here”, said my mate,
Grinning a bit she all explained
“Can’t stop in between, let’s go along”
My blood singing a heavenly song

We joined hands and took one step,
All it changed with that step,
I never felt this feeling before,
Amidst the desert like a shower

Still, still walking the same street,
Now is the heart that’s shaking a bit,
Road ahead is full of mist,
But making me stronger with every feet…..

- M

2 comments: